About Me


    Hello Everyone! My name is Rylie. I'm a second year here at LBCC and dually enrolled in OSU. I'm an Accounting Major and am looking to pursue my CPA after getting my bachelors, and hopefully I will end up working in private auditing if everything works out :). I currently work as a student ambassador for the College of Business in the Career Sucess Center at OSU. I'm taking this class to fufill a degree requirement, but I'm really looking forward to learning more about the psychology of advertising. I think the idea of branding not just for companies and businesses, but also for individuals, is a really interesting concept and I'm excited to learn more about it.

    Some background about me is I grew up in Southern Oregon. I'm second eldest of four sisters, I have two dogs and two cats, and I'm left handed. In my free time I love going hiking, listening to music, crocheting, and checking out books from the library.

    Here is pics of my dog Shadow and my cat Mushi:
    Mushi
    Shadow


    Comments